10 February 2014

Birthday Wish List 2014

My birthday is coming up...you know what that means....a birthday WISH LIST! Really, I don't do gifts most of the time. People normally buy you bath stuff, candles, or weird self-help books (aka crap). It's true. I like practice gifts. Things I will actually like and/or use. Here is my list to help you out if you feel the need to buy me something. Normally, if I don't get this stuff as gifts, I either end up buying this stuff for myself throughout the year or realize how unnecessary it is in my life. #missindependent
  1. Travel Towel - XL
  2. Electric Adapter  (I keep having to borrow my parent's adapter when I travel. I think it's time to get my own.)
  3. TSA approved 4-digit lock
  4. portable power strip
  5. 75+L backpack -This is just to remind me later I need to finally buy one. Osprey Ariel 75-blue
  6. Solar charger?  - I just found out these exist. Don't know if I really want it or just think it's fascinating. 
  7. Errand of Angels DVD
  8. Passport holder. (ok. so this one I really dont need, but I decided I want it. It's really low on my "want" list. But I'm putting it on there so I dont forget)

No comments:

Post a Comment